Advance Health convened an expert panel of leading mental health experts to share knowledge and discuss effective coping mechanisms that promote physical and emotional wellbeing during these unprecedented times.
The panel discussed how we can navigate the ‘new normal’ of working from home, staying indoors and striking a work-life balance that promotes our physical and emotional well-being. This included tips to boost positivity, happiness and productivity during these unprecedented times.
- Dr Adil Sajwani, Family Medicine Specialist Doctor, Ministry of Health and Prevention, Member of COVID-19 National Awareness Team
- Dr Muhammad Tahir, Chairman of the Board at American Wellness Center DHCC, Founding Member of the Emirates Society for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Dr Sarah Rasmi, Psychologist and Managing Director, Thrive Wellbeing Centert
- Maher El Hassan, Vice President & General Manager, Becton Dickinson MENA & Saudi
- Moderator: Marwan Abdulaziz Janahi, Managing Director, Dubai Science Park